TV System is Google TV (Android TV). When you install the app and you pass the pairing process the app might not be responding to the commands. This is a well known Google bug and can be solved with the following.
After executing all the steps, you will need to reinstall the app.
Here are the steps to follow on your Google TV device :
1. Press the "Home" key to access the Android TV home screen
2. Open the Android TV settings menu
3. Go to the "Apps" category
4. Go to the "See all apps" then "Show System Apps" category
5. Search for the "Android TV Remote Control Service" app
6. Click on "Clear data" & "Clear cache"
Article is closed for comments.